Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shnikies i'm being interviewed!!! (Q&A)

You can ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that food and I have a very special relationship. (wow) But yea, I love food, so I'll eat pretty much anything. If it swims, clucks, oinks or moos, I'll eat it. I like to look at TV, while I don't think I watch TV that much some people (i.e. my parents) might say other wise. I really love cartoons. (jeez, I'm about to be 18 in four months huh?) Old ones new ones, cartoons for older people. (Simpson's, Family Guy etc.) But I rather read a good book and listen to my ipod. (I'm finishing up The Road by Cormac McCarthy).
On the subject of entertainment I must say that I don't view music as entertainment like other people may. Personally I think music is an religion. I love music very much I feel as if I'm nothing without it. My family can tell you I always have my ipod with me and tent to tune out everything else. I can listen to music for hours. If I had to choose between my TV and my ipod, I'd pick my ipod. I used to be in chior for 5th to 8th grade. I can't really tell you why I stopped singing, i'm not sure myself really. But I love to write and the bulk of my writing are songs. The one thing I got out of chior was how relaxing/ soothing singing is and I also know how to read sheet music. I realize that to a lot of people it would just be a peice of paper with a bunch of music notes. But to me it's a whole lot more.
Anyways, sorry about the story. Since I love to write so much my favorite subject would have to be English. It's one of my strongest subjects and I'm recognized for it more than my other subjects. I also really enjoy history class, I don't see why people wouldn't. Like many other students, I ABSOLUTELY HATE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to say that I in fact don't study for test I just do it, and I normally make a good grade on the test. (I don't know how that works but it does.)
I chose to take this class because I know so many people ion bands and I figured that this class could show me how to market them. Not to mention that I hope to work at a record label or own my own label. I think when working in a group/team it's important to know where each member is comfortable. Do they prefer to type up information, draw, or speak in public? I think I make a great team member, I'm not countroling nor do I boss people around. If anything i'm the main person ask others what should we do and if I create something, make sure that they agree with it or are there wways to make it better.

June

No comments:

Post a Comment