Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sports and Entertainment Marketing

What i hope to learn from Sports and Entertainment Marketing is how to promote Musician, I know this class has some correlation to it. After college I hope to have my own record label because I have a devine love for music and I love doing things that are related to music or film or entertainment for that matter so I chose this class. I'll be going to U of H in after I graduate and will be taking a business class. S&E Marketing is not the only Business related class I have taken in my years of high school so I know a little bit about it and should go in to college knowing a few things. I thought this class would be a good start for me, because I can put that I have taken business classes and increase my chances at getting a really good job.
On the other hand, I also picked this class becasuse I thought it would be fun and exciting. I love working on computers and prefer it. I can work on my computer skills as well as my skills in the entertainment business. I'm looking forward to all the things I will be learning in this class and hope to close out my high school career with more knowledge in Sports & Entertainment Marketing.


June

No comments:

Post a Comment