Monday, January 12, 2009

Wahoo's Fish Taco

So here's the thing, I'm Mexcian and I've never had a fish taco in my life and now I really want one. To be more specific I really want one from Wahoo's Fish Taco. But to be more on the business side of things I love how these guys market to people who have actually heard of a fish taco before. I think if other business market the way Wahoo's did the be twice as more successful as they are or arent right now. Wahoo's targets people who live the "laid back" life. Surfers just want to relax with their friends and surf and that's who the market to. Wahoo's defines marketing by taking risks and not always worrying about how much money they need to make or want to make. Of you worry about how much you want to make then you might wind up not making any money at all. Paceing yourself and your business is the way to go. It's kind of a "I'l help you if you help me" thing. I'll promote you if you do the same for me. They also define the marketing mix by supplying a quality product (which would be food in this case. Who doesn't like food?) They distibute to people who would like the food most, health councious, althletic people. They make good marketing choices.

June

No comments:

Post a Comment