Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Vans Warped Tour/ Music Saves Lives

It's the 8th day in the new year so I haven't had a chance to really figure out what I wanted to do for the year. I usually figure this love piece of information at the last minute. I woke up from my nap and thought "I'm about to enter my final semester of high school" and freaked out. I layed in my bed staring at my ceiling and thought about Warped Tour. This is a rolling music festival that my friend and I usually go to every year. We started going when we were 15 (that was in '05) and kept going ever since. It's really the only time I get to spend time with my best friend, I've known her since 6th grade. Anyway, a couple if months I had a thought and decided I wanted to help out. Got reply saying yes, but i don't know if it four the whole tour or not. I guess we'll just have to find out.......

June

No comments:

Post a Comment